I hope to post some other rooms soon, but here are before and after pics of our kitchen. Well, it is not totally 'after', we still have to do some final touches. Like paint the build-out for the refrigerator, I will be so happy when it is out of the dining room and you can sit at our table like normal people!
We (mostly Nick) did all the work here. When we moved in, we had grand plans of expanding the kitchen and sunroom (right outside the kitchen), but when it was estimated at 50k-75k, we came up with another plan. I think it turned out great, and is really all the space we need.
Here it is.....

Before, all three sides.

demo!

Progress! Note the cooktop sitting on TOP of the counterless base cabinet. yes, we used it like this for about 3 weeks.
Here we are now! A dishwasher, a garbage disposal and everything! I feel so spoiled!
And here is the buildout for the fridge...we're getting there.
WOW, WOW, WOW! You two should have a show on TLC. I love it and am impressed, especially with a baby!!!
ReplyDelete