Wow, I am really bad at updating here. I think to all the time, but I have been taping and mudding gyp board during Andrew's naps, and sneaking in other chores while we play. We are starting to get the house together, we have a bedroom and a TV room upstairs now! Nick reworked all the plumbing in the house during his time off at Christmas, and now we are trying to finish the downstairs bathroom.
In the meantime, my parents were here, and since this is the only time we really get a lot of Andrew pics taken, I thought I would post some! he is 10 months old, I can't believe it. I didn't think so at some points, but time really does fly. He loves to go to the park by our house and swing, he isn't standing but he loves to pull up on things. He also loves eating cheerios. Now that he has mastered cheerios, anything mouth-sized goes in...from a loose cabinet knob to bits of a broken piece of drywall. man, that kid is quick! so far, I have been quicker....or lucky, I'm not sure.



Love the pictures! Post more. I know it takes time and that's hard to find. Andrew is just adorable. Miss You!!! Can't wait to catch up!!!
ReplyDelete